Monday, May 18, 2009

Wolverine look?


Here's the pre-shave beard.  This was last month when we biked 14 miles up the back side of the Sandia Mountains.  It was quite a load to pull not only the trailer, but also the car seat AND BASE!  It was a great workout, though and he loved it.  He either sleeps or "talks" the whole time when we take him out in the trailer.  Thank you Leake Family for the trailer, we love it!

Check out the cloth diapers.  Bri is fully on board and I'm starting to figure it out.  Hey, we may be conservatives bordering on libertarians, but that doesn't mean you hate the environment (or saving money) like liberals would have everyone believe.  

This is Caleb's newest thing.  He scrunches up his nose and makes a heavy breathing/snorting sound.  We can get him to do it pretty easily which makes us wonder why he likes doing it.  And, like most of his "tricks" we had to get it recorded because he probably won't do it much longer.



Don't worry, I didn't leave the house like this. Just wanted to try it before the final clean-shave.

Also, people have been asking for a post about the back yard.  It has come a long, long way since those old posts last year when it was a disaster.  I'll put something up soon.

1 comment:

Leake's said...

Your half shave look was awesome! :) I had thoughts of 1840's. Do you think when they used to shave like that, it was keep food from collecting in the hair?