I love love love all the posts....tell Bri that I think Caleb is a cute newborn....she says usually newborns aren't that cute and you guys have a cute one...he looks so much like his daddy.....how long are you guys staying at the hospital? I think it is awesome you only had to get one suture Bri...you'll heal fast from that? Are you taking any pain killers? I took some for the first few days and then nada...they make me feel all weird...anyway I am sooooo soooo happy for you guys...what a beautiful baby...:)
It's kind of funny to look at your site, and see the current headline on Smith's blog as being "Caleb Hoopes".
Congrats anyway. How long until you have him duct-taped to a road bike and refuse to change his diaper until he can climb a medium grade hill at a constant rate?
6 comments:
So great to see his sweet little face and to hear your voices! XXXOOO!
I love love love all the posts....tell Bri that I think Caleb is a cute newborn....she says usually newborns aren't that cute and you guys have a cute one...he looks so much like his daddy.....how long are you guys staying at the hospital? I think it is awesome you only had to get one suture Bri...you'll heal fast from that? Are you taking any pain killers? I took some for the first few days and then nada...they make me feel all weird...anyway I am sooooo soooo happy for you guys...what a beautiful baby...:)
So SWEET!!! Sounds as if breastfeeding is going well?!? You know me- always concerned about that for new mamas....
Congradulations! He is beautiful! He shares the same birthday with Cohen!
i cant wait to see him in person. what a cute baby.
It's kind of funny to look at your site, and see the current headline on Smith's blog as being "Caleb Hoopes".
Congrats anyway. How long until you have him duct-taped to a road bike and refuse to change his diaper until he can climb a medium grade hill at a constant rate?
Post a Comment