Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More Pictures of the Man


He's pretty much as cool as it gets. Here's some pictures to prove it.

I think this one is the best - we'll probably frame it.






Oh, and by the way, other than the pics I'm in, Daddy is the photographer and always the photoshopper. Bri took the ones I'm in.

I was burping him and I did it so well he just decided to fall asleep in that position. Looks pretty awkward, but don't call CPS. He was a happy little camper with his mach 1 face.

5 comments:

:) Jen said...

GREAT pictures!....so cute!

Jessica said...

I love the pics, I would frame them all! What a sweet thing! He is a champ.I wish I could fall a sleep while someone was burping me. jess

jhoopes said...

Those are some really good pictures! I thought you had them taken professionally!! He is so dang cute.

Leake's said...

Nice photo's - You have a good eye! Definetely wall of fame quality! This is almost, I mean almost as good as seeing the live breathing version.

Scott B. said...

Great pics...any new ones coming?!?

btw, my blog isn't private

scott